Who Are The Outliers
There are those who simply follow the path to success and there are those who dare to carve their own path. Carefully managing risk and utilizing their own ingenuity, these visionaries deviate from the norm to solve challenging problems at the intersection
of business and technology.
Past Outlier Award winners have demonstrated common attributes in their careers and in their approach to information technology challenges.
- They understand the industry and business goals of their company as well as the technology and how that technology applies to the business.
- They deliver creative, out-of-the-box technology solutions.
- They build the trust of business leaders in their company by being both transparent and collaborative.
- They understand precisely how technology is going to deliver against their company's business goal.
- They are skilled in building the right team, stimulating open team communication, and providing team leadership for consistent, positive results.
Nominate An Outlier
The Trace3 Outlier Award is an exclusive honor, awarded annually to one individual from a selective group of finalists. Finalists have the opportunity to create exposure for their companies and build relationships that benefit their individual careers.
Any individual technically or financially responsible for corporate information technology solutions is eligible for nomination. Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of another party are accepted.
Are you an Outlier?
Any individual technically or financially responsible for a corporate IT solution. Nominees cannot be a partner of Trace3. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Nominations are due by Nov 7, 2017.
All information on the application form is confidential and will only be used by Trace3 and our judging panel.
Join us in 2019 at
Another fabulous award show is in the works to honor our future finalist and winner.
Award Show Details:
May 9, 2019
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109